Kirsten Hart - Offers Free Memership to Secret Society But....
I received a letter, the same as the one described by Michelle of Pennysylvania and I responded by fax - as the time limit given was very short.I have received 'absolutely free' a booklet entitled The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time!
Five amazing stories that will change your life - Installment number one of two - The Secret Society Orientation Booklet. In this book you are told several amazing stories of wealth, success and love and then told that for just $200 they will send you 680 pages of an ancient manuscript that will reveal the secrets! they say that you do not have to 'find' the secret, just by reading the headings it will enter your mind! What an obvious scam!
They also give you a limited time to reply and offer a full refund after 90 days, but I wonder if one would ever get that refund. The other thing is that all the stories speak about either finding or being given the secret manuscript, so why are they now asking people to pay for this? Its a scam, pure and simple. Thank goodness I looked up the name on internet and found your site!
I need some good fortune, but don't need this kind of *** trick to further empoverish me!1180a342 review #122898
You may also like
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "I bought my composter Naturemill Plus Edition (serial number is SM52-11240116) from your online shop in July 2011 from Spain. The cabinet or the black cover around it broke in..."
- "I received fake lenovo, not only was it fake but the firmware was modified so it reflects octa core but actually it's dual core smartphone. I filed a claim with..."
- "I would steer well clear of It waznt me, Robin Cowles and ''business'' partners Helen Manini and Rizwan Hafiz, bought a load of SMS response leads from them, when they..."