Kirsten Hart - Offers Free Memership to Secret Society But....

Issue not resolved

I received a letter, the same as the one described by Michelle of Pennysylvania and I responded by fax - as the time limit given was very short.I have received 'absolutely free' a booklet entitled The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time!

Five amazing stories that will change your life - Installment number one of two - The Secret Society Orientation Booklet. In this book you are told several amazing stories of wealth, success and love and then told that for just $200 they will send you 680 pages of an ancient manuscript that will reveal the secrets! they say that you do not have to 'find' the secret, just by reading the headings it will enter your mind! What an obvious scam!

They also give you a limited time to reply and offer a full refund after 90 days, but I wonder if one would ever get that refund. The other thing is that all the stories speak about either finding or being given the secret manuscript, so why are they now asking people to pay for this? Its a scam, pure and simple. Thank goodness I looked up the name on internet and found your site!

I need some good fortune, but don't need this kind of *** trick to further empoverish me!

d5fb974 review #122898
12 Helpful? 2
Had the same issue1 Comments39 Report
Had an experience with Kirsten Hart?  Submit review about this company
Roberta

Mar 26 Naples, Florida

Well, I too have been a fool. The time limit was very short, that should have been my first clue. I did send for this book which weighs nearly 3 Lbs, I am an older lady, with back problems which means that I am unable to hold this book, nor sit at the table bent over any length of time with a bad back.
Should have known better... took the time to go on-line and look it up-but thanks for helping all of the others.. I am going to try and get my monies back. I know --- don't laugh too loud. Love those funny faces.
Roberta

Auntjj

Nov 18, 2013 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I was visiting my dad today and he received this letter in the mail. I stumbled upon several websites after googleing the name. To me it somewhat sounded fishy and was skeptical. After proving my instincts correct I can now keep watch for further letters and warn people about it.

Going to send off for part 1 and see how "secretive" it really is, or is it just a bunch of common sense everyone already knows.
OR
Maybe just forward this scam to authorities for further investigation.

Tammie

Nov 14, 2011

Got the same Scam in the mail today! 11/14/11 Thank Goodness for the internet. But look's like to me someone could trace this guy down and do something about it....

jackie

Jul 29, 2011

just received my orientation booklet. OMG i was actually considering sending them 139.95 Thank God for the internet. Thank you for this web site. I thought this had scam written all over it but the urgency in replying and all peaked my interest. Thanks again for returning me to sanity and saving my wallet!

Kay

Jun 01, 2011

I just received the Insider Secrets Orientation Booklet in the mail today and after reading that really long, single-spaced letter, I just said, "forget it, just read the booklet." at the end, it kept reiterating the need for me to send a payment of $139.50 (originally priced at $240 + 43% discount = $135.50 + $4.45 for S&H= $139.50). and I actually filled out a check in that amount but something told me to check first and I stumbled upon your website.... Weird enough, I was just thinking..... Most celebrities don't really have a Private life so having been able to keep this so private was the only miracle I could see....I mean, seriously, it's true....in all the five stories, the manuscript was just handed to them or weirdly, found under some park bench....well, that's what got me thinking.....
You know what, I'll just stick to The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.....I have that in it's original hard-bound form.
Thanks you guys for saving me from losing $139.50. Thank you sooooo much.

Jon

May 16, 2011

I faxed them the form from fax that does not show name or fax number - didn't want to get junk faxes in return. I did it just so they would have to spend money on postage to send me what they're going to send me. It'll be great bird cage liner or fire kindling.

DEFIANT ONE

Mar 23, 2011

why are people so evil? The lord should strike them and send them straight to ***! God bless the ones that did'nt take the bait, and for kirsten may the Lord have mercy on her for being apart of such a scam.

1 0 Reply
BLOWN AWAY

Mar 16, 2011

Funny how it takes someone you've never met to tell you how special you are, but you don't believe it when people you know say the same.

If this secret is so good and everyone is so rich, yes indeed why do we have to pay for it.

Oh I know.... SCAM supreme
Just believe in yourself - you don't need a stranger to tell you your amamzing. Thanks for this website and my 6sense for the warning

gregcorcoran@hotmail.com

Mar 15, 2011

I got mine, I faxed it back since I happen to own a fax. Got the orientation booklet, and they are asking $139.95 for a 1200 page reserved manuscript, but its not from Vegas, the return address is 2892 westward Dr. Brunswick, OH 44212 from the package and the payment submission envelope is addressed to "the secret society" p.o. box 560647 Dallas, TX 75356-0647. Hope that helps any one. But I'm broke and need to move funds to my American express card and ill pay with that since they have the best policies in place for fraud so I won't lose anything if it is bogus

Flint59

Nov 18, 2013

So what happened? Are you rich and famous now? How did the AmEx thing work for you? Is this as much *** as it sounds? Please answer so I can save me from myself...

Linda

Sep 08

So how did things work out for you? I'm dying to find out. E-mail me at mailbag@email.com and let me know what happened or if this is a scam. Thank you.

Rich Giannini President of Fir

Oct 13, 2010

This is a total scam. The website started as www.secretmanuscript.com which is now just parked at Go Daddy. This scam was started by Richard Giannini at First Choice Business Brokers in Las Vegas. Just google "Richard Giannini The Secret Manuscipt" to get the low down. You can find this scam artist in his First Choice business Brokers office in Vegas. He started the company with a convicted felon named Fred Varygen who did time in Canada. He is now operating under the name Varenycuiz. The two started a corporation in Nevada called Varenycuiz to run the money through in which Giannini was listed as President.

The corporation is now in default.This scam seems to have been outed and they are now using the US mail and faxes to get their slimy paws on your hard earned dollars. Stay away from this one.

Rich Giannini President of Fir

Oct 13, 2010

Harold Billy -Solomon Islands

Sep 29, 2010

Hey! listen, i too paid USD$200.00 just last two weeks ago and i'm still havn't recieved my 680page orientation booklet yet.can any one tell me whats going on here? is this a scam? please help me. :cry with tears on my face its all i've got for my familys need. :cry :cry :cry

teetee

Aug 16, 2010

i just recieved the letter also and i must say i had to read it out loud to the boyfriend, we had a lot of fun adlibing! Definately a scam! the fax belongs to unpublished number in Buffalo NY and address in ME! HMMMMMM

Modou

Mar 31, 2010

Guys,
I live in Sweden, and have just been wondering how they got hold of my snail mail adress.
Yes, mine was also posted from Vegas. Can anyone out there, please send me the 680 page Secret Book?; inside the orientation booklet I got two people got their lives changed because they got the Book for free! Why not me?!!

Pete

Feb 08, 2010

Yep, the same $200 first for orientation booklet. Great to rad ripoff report for more eye openings. Any western union or money gram payment first is class to be very careful. Been there, Done that! :zzz

Tim N.Y.

Dec 18, 2009

I recieved the lengthy letter as well and being down on my luck at this point thought wow maybe they can help. I of course did not order the secrst manuscript (dont believe in that ***) but was impressed with the time and thought that must have gone into this booklet.
I would like to start my own secret society a group of people who help others with out dipping into there pockets. Any one interested contact me at lakecountryprp@hotmail.com we all have special talents and words of wisdom to pass on to others.

hunnybee

Aug 11, 2009

Well done to you guys who can afford to pay upfront just to satisfy your curiosity! I will be very interested to know what you receive in return! I'm afraid that I just don't have spare cash and have to be cautious as to how I spend the hard earned Euros that I do have!! Let us know how you get on. ;)

1-20 of 39 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kirsten Hart.
Filing a new complaint about
×