Kirsten Hart - Offers Free Memership to Secret Society But....
I received a letter, the same as the one described by Michelle of Pennysylvania and I responded by fax - as the time limit given was very short.I have received 'absolutely free' a booklet entitled The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time!
Five amazing stories that will change your life - Installment number one of two - The Secret Society Orientation Booklet. In this book you are told several amazing stories of wealth, success and love and then told that for just $200 they will send you 680 pages of an ancient manuscript that will reveal the secrets! they say that you do not have to 'find' the secret, just by reading the headings it will enter your mind! What an obvious scam!
They also give you a limited time to reply and offer a full refund after 90 days, but I wonder if one would ever get that refund. The other thing is that all the stories speak about either finding or being given the secret manuscript, so why are they now asking people to pay for this? Its a scam, pure and simple. Thank goodness I looked up the name on internet and found your site!
I need some good fortune, but don't need this kind of *** trick to further empoverish me!review #122898
You may also like
- "Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago. Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside. Didn't uncrate it with the delivery..."
- "I was on CM for a good while with very few quality men in my area. I did not renew my subscription. then tonight on Facebook an ad pops up..."
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."
- "I bought my composter Naturemill Plus Edition (serial number is SM52-11240116) from your online shop in July 2011 from Spain. The cabinet or the black cover around it broke in..."
- "I would steer well clear of It waznt me, Robin Cowles and ''business'' partners Helen Manini and Rizwan Hafiz, bought a load of SMS response leads from them, when they..."
- "I received fake lenovo, not only was it fake but the firmware was modified so it reflects octa core but actually it's dual core smartphone. I filed a claim with..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."
- "I will cancel my order because I am going to other place for some reason about me and my live-in partner were having trouble so I leave my live in..."
- "I spent $250 on a blond wig with minimal roots (Reese Witherspoon picture). I received the wig and there is 4 inches of black roots. I contacted the company and..."