Kirsten Hart - Offers Free Memership to Secret Society But....
I received a letter, the same as the one described by Michelle of Pennysylvania and I responded by fax - as the time limit given was very short.I have received 'absolutely free' a booklet entitled The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time!
Five amazing stories that will change your life - Installment number one of two - The Secret Society Orientation Booklet. In this book you are told several amazing stories of wealth, success and love and then told that for just $200 they will send you 680 pages of an ancient manuscript that will reveal the secrets! they say that you do not have to 'find' the secret, just by reading the headings it will enter your mind! What an obvious scam!
They also give you a limited time to reply and offer a full refund after 90 days, but I wonder if one would ever get that refund. The other thing is that all the stories speak about either finding or being given the secret manuscript, so why are they now asking people to pay for this? Its a scam, pure and simple. Thank goodness I looked up the name on internet and found your site!
I need some good fortune, but don't need this kind of *** trick to further empoverish me!109d6aee review #122898
You may also like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "I am on my second Kuereg and after proper maintenance it has stopped working? ??? I would like a an emergency replacement. This is the second time this ha..."
- "I was very disappointed that Avis charged me an additional $17.36 after having driven the car a whopping grand total of 8 miles(to/from an airport hotel)! The needle didn't..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "I received fake lenovo, not only was it fake but the firmware was modified so it reflects octa core but actually it's dual core smartphone. I filed a claim with..."
- "I would steer well clear of It waznt me, Robin Cowles and ''business'' partners Helen Manini and Rizwan Hafiz, bought a load of SMS response leads from them, when they..."
- "I bought my composter Naturemill Plus Edition (serial number is SM52-11240116) from your online shop in July 2011 from Spain. The cabinet or the black cover around it broke in..."