I too have received the second letter inviting me to be a member of this secret society. I have worked for 30 years as a full time nurse have had many experiences of mental and physical mediumship and have overcome many emotional boulders in my lifetime but have learnt that through these difficulties I have got to know my own strengths and weaknesses in many ways.

I receive so much trash mail promising wins of thousands but all this trash mail often asks for a cash donation of some kind. If these people seriously want to help then be open and honest and don't charge for your services.

I have read the book and watched the film The secret and can't help thinking that they charge hundreds of pounds for just re jigging this. I have no doubt that positive thinking has a positive effect on outcomes but won't be sending off any money any time soon to a society that is so cloak and dagger to probably line their own pockets.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss invitation to a secret society. Kirsten Hart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned invitation to a secret society in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kirsten Hart.

Comments