I too have received the second letter inviting me to be a member of this secret society.I have worked for 30 years as a full time nurse have had many experiences of mental and physical mediumship and have overcome many emotional boulders in my lifetime but have learnt that through these difficulties I have got to know my own strengths and weaknesses in many ways.

I receive so much trash mail promising wins of thousands but all this trash mail often asks for a cash donation of some kind. If these people seriously want to help then be open and honest and don't charge for your services.

I have read the book and watched the film The secret and can't help thinking that they charge hundreds of pounds for just re jigging this.I have no doubt that positive thinking has a positive effect on outcomes but won't be sending off any money any time soon to a society that is so cloak and dagger to probably line their own pockets.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss invitation to a secret society. Kirsten Hart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned invitation to a secret society in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kirsten Hart.

Had an Experience with Kirsten Hart?

Comments